A bad travel experience

 Personal experience

When you go on vacations those are some of the best moments you could ever experience, but sometimes things don't go as planned. When I was 13, I went to Fortlauderdale, FL, at first it went pretty good, until we decided to go shopping there's when things started to go wrong.


So we arrived at the mall and my family decided to shop separated, I went with my mom and mi lil brother that at that time he was like 2y/o, and my big brother and my dad went apart, and we started to go on our own ways, I entered with my mom and my brother to a shop and my mom told me to put some garbage in the trash can that was out of the store, not gonna lie I was kinda scared to go by myself, I played it around so I wouldn't go and out of nowhere I started to hear people screaming desperate it was like they were running for their lives, and then I heard gunshots, and people started to run like crazy desperate, screaming, and the owner of the store told us to stay in the shop, and he closed it so we could be safe, then he took us to the back part of the store where they had the shoes and stuff, told us to wait for a bit. after like 10 mins he told us that we all had to leave, but my mom didnt want to, he ended up convinced my mom, and we went out, it was scary out there, there were peoples things in the floor like bags, flip flops, shopping bags,etc.

We ended up scaping in a kind of tunnel then we saw the exit and it took us to the parking lot so we run to our car and hugged each other, and told that from now on we were going to take care of each other no matter what; then my dad and my big brother came and we all went back home safe. 

In conclusion, always take care of your family and sometimes you gotta trust issues :)

Comentarios